Sunday, October 25, 2009

PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS

I have recently discovered the magic of Photoshop Actions. I used to think Photoshop was cheating but that was when it took forever for me to make any changes/improvements to my pictures and I was really just frustrated. Now that its as easy as the push of a button I am beginning to see how cool Photoshop really can be. I think the problem is relying too much on Photoshop to touch up your pictures instead of taking great pictures to begin with.

This picture was taken at Halls Harbour, NS when I was home visitng this summer. I love this picture I took of my brother and sister playing around and generally being their goofy selves.

You can see the original and also the Photoshopped version and decide which you like better.




2 comments:

  1. Great Job! Definitely like the 2nd one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the brightness around the kids but prefer the coloration of the original.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete