Friday, January 15, 2010

LUNCH TIME IN CALGARY

As the Chinook rolled through Calgary I decided to head out at lunch with my camera and take a few shots. I am getting a little sick of nature shots but def. not comfortable enough to ask total strangers on the street to pose for me so you will all have to settle for a bunch of back of the head shots. I was playing with aperture and I am pleased with how sharp my subjects turned out, even as they were running by me I still froze the motion. Its amazing how many people go out running on their lunch breaks, very inspiring.


This last shot was with the Lensbaby. I have been on & off about whether or not I really like this lens but today the light was right and I could freeze the motion and the picture actually turned out fairly crisp. Score for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment