Wednesday, February 03, 2010

FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY

I know you have all seen this little cutie before! I did a family photo shoot at my cousins over the weekend (it was more of a Sylvie posing then anything, she was loving the camera) and it was challenging as I do not want to really direct people to pose, I prefer more natural shots. Needless to say fitting two grownups (one with quite the baby belly) and a toddler on the go was not really happening but I am very happy with the results nonetheless!

Also exciting I decided I should start taking credit for my pictures so I am introducing a temporary watermark until I figure out a business name I love. Thoughts on the watermark or business name are much appreciated :) Thanks to Heather for the update my watermark is now spelled right on all of my pictures



2 comments:

  1. Well you spelt your name wrong on the last two pics! - Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy to be mentioned in your blog! And now that your name is correct, I like your watermark muchly :) - Heather

    ReplyDelete