Monday, September 06, 2010

BRITTANYS BABY BUMP

Baby bumps galore in Calgary these days, everywhere you look someone is having a baby. Brittany and I met at yoga teacher training and at 37 weeks, when we took these shots, Brittany still looks as fantastic. Yoga does a body good!


After doing some indoor shots we went outdoors to get some air and enjoy the Calgary sunset. I love these resulting shots...

This shot makes me feel like we left the city and flew down to California!

Brittany is due to bring her bundle of joy into the world in less than 2 weeks now and I cant wait to meet him or her. Congrats Brittany and Garret!

2 comments:

  1. Great results Karissa...Love the one of her on the rock...great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos and gorgeous subject! I also love the one on the rock and the first photo! So nice.

    ReplyDelete