Sunday, October 09, 2011

ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE, ITS SUPER LANDRY

Here I was thinking that all the leaves would be blown off the trees by now but when the Landry's went out to the dog park in Bowness on Saturday it was still gorgeous with the leaves, not to mention all the big beautiful Alberta blue sky. It was a bit chaotic trying to get a 2.5 year old and 2 small dogs to all stand in one spot long enough to take pictures but I love the very natural feel. Oh and in case you couldn't tell Chase has a major little boy obsession with superheros going on these days.

I had a blast doing pictures for Lindz, Marc, Chase, Cash and Willy and I have a sneaking suspicion they had a good time too!

The red cape flying in the breeze looked fantastic against the yellow leaves

I love love love the expression, it's so priceless and such a combo on Lindsay and Marc it just about kills me

4 comments:

  1. the last picture makes me giggle; so cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM ALL!! you are amazing!
    and yes i almost asked if you wanted to do another photo shoot yesterday we had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! It looks like it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time and great pics!

    ReplyDelete