Tuesday, May 04, 2010

FIRST MATERNITY SHOOT

I am amazed and inspired by Shyla and the yoga poses she can still do beautifully at 8+ months pregnant. Some may not call this a classic maternity shoot but for my first time I was quite happy to stray away from the classic and focus more on our mutual interests since we did meet in yoga teacher training. Something a little different for everyone to enjoy.

I love the look of anticipation, as if she is almost waiting at the window for the stork to come along with her beautiful bundle of joy!

Those little teeny shoes just make me heart melt (even if they are totally impractical)

Trying out a few different effects, I think this was a little too soft but look at that belly

Shyla just exudes calm and peacefulness, I think this picture really shows her true spirit

Love the balance in tree pose. Such tapas/determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment