Sunday, May 30, 2010

WELCOME TO THE WORLD

A big congrats to Shyla and Eddie on the birth of their beautiful little boy, weighing in at a whopping 7 lbs 9 ounces. What a little sweetheart! I had the pleasure of meeting two brand new babies this weekend and I can say baby fever is in full swing now. There is just something fascinating about newborns, you can stare at them for hours and just be continuously amazed. It blows my mind how babies fit into bellies too, although you get an idea of sorts when you see how squishy they are with their limbs and how they love to curl up.

Look at that mouth! Such perfection


Baby Joel takes after his mom with the extra long fingers and toes, hes already for yoga!

I love the texture of newborn hair and the little swirls and designs it makes.. don't even get me started on that smell too!

No comments:

Post a Comment