Sunday, May 01, 2011

ANTICIPATION

I don't usually like indoor pictures but the weather hadn't exactly been cooperating in this so called spring so we stayed inside Ryan & Denise's house instead. We took advantage of a big plain wall to get this awesome shots. Aren't they just the cutest parents-to-be?

I just cannot get over how fantastic and tiny Denise has stayed throughout her whole pregnancy, definitely one of those woman other Mom's are completely jealous of!

My favorite shot of the day, such a special moment before their little family of two becomes three (plus their fur baby) .

I lied, this is actually in a tie for my favorite shot. I just love the excitement and joy in Ryan's face.

I brought my assistant (aka Roman) to this shoot and strapped him on in a front carrier. He was quite content to come along for the ride but the stairs shots were tricky as he didn't like the bending over. I think it was worth the fussing though.

Maverick was showing the baby belly some love, I wonder what he will make of the newest addition to the Torris family!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots K :)
    Denise looks great!
    - Heather T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took Roman with you as an assistant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karissa for the wonderful photo shoot! Ryan and I are so pleased with the pictures....I cannot wait until Milan is big enough to see them too!!

    luv Denise & Ryan.

    ReplyDelete