Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BABY IN THE SUNSHINE

I was eagerly awaiting the time when Roman would be able to sit on his own for extended periods of time without support i.e. a photo shoot and the time has come. We took advantage of the sunshine on Saturday and went out to the field in hopes of getting some great pictures. I think I got a few keepers but mostly just got eaten alive by all the mosquitoes so our much anticipated photo op was cut short.



What a jolly little boy I have these days, hes learned how to blow raspberries and his belly laughs are amazing to listen to!

Gotta love jean short overalls and tiny baby toes. I dont know what it is about these little digits but I just want to nibble on them all day long!


1 comment:

  1. SO SWEET! I can't believe how big he is getting. Love the last shot!

    ReplyDelete